Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hello Dolly!

So I have this love of traveling. Plane or car, it doesn't matter. About every three months or so I get the urge to go somewhere. I'm not sure where it comes from really. All I know is that if I don't go anywhere then I start to freak out. It's actually not that awesome. I think it just has something to do with me needing to break out of the normal routine I usually find comforting. I don't know. Anyways, it has been WAY too long since I've been anywhere. So when my friend Calli asked if I would go see a play with her in Blackfoot I was all for it.

We left around two in the afternoon and got there around six. The play started at seven thirty so we had some delicious Pita Pit and then made our way to the theater. The theater was awesome! Blackfoot is a little tiny town without too much going on. But the theater is historical and very pretty. I like going to plays, somehow they bring a different feeling then going to the movies. It's a completely different experience. In case you haven't already guessed we say Hello Dolly! It was pretty funny and I enjoyed it very much.

The play was over at about ten or so and we headed back. I made it home roughly around two in the morning. Most people would find that amount of driving in one day to be exhausting. In fact, when we told Calli's friend up there that we were driving back the response was something to alluding to that fact that we were crazy. Maybe I am. However, I find driving to be relaxing. Especially at night. I love being in a car for hours with someone you like spending time with. You always come out of the trip having had fun and made awesome memories. Plus, there is something about talking at night that makes people open up and talk more, be more truthful. I don't know why. My only regret is nothing taking footage of the the trip. :( hmmm... next time I guess!

BOOKS READ: 24

*For those of you asking: Will Grayson, Will Grayson was very good! I highly recommend it. It took all the strength I could muster not to immediately read the book over again! haha. Also, thanks for reading and commenting <3

No comments: