Sunday, January 29, 2006

procrastinating!

so today's sunday and it's supposed to be my day of rest. I'm finally over being sick (almost) so that's good. For the past few days i've been really sick. I've had headaches and chill and a sore throat and stuffy nose. Yeah, no fun. I haven't been sick like this for years. It's no fun. Anyways, i have like tons to do and i'm doing none of it cause i'm a way cool procrastinator. I'm supposed to be practicing like five pieces of music (i play flute) for an audition on Friday and i haven't even looked at the music yet. I've never auditioned for anything in my life and i just know i'm am going to fail. Which is probably why i'm subconsciencely making myself fail by not practicing! haha. i'm going to choke. and we have a fun director Marcellus Brown. He's so cool and he's going to hear me play and think i suck. Not to mention my flute is broken so it doesn't play like five notes already so i have to take it in and get it fixed on Tues. which will take away more practice time. I've known about my broken flute for like a month and have procrastinated on taking it in. Yep, i know it's awesome. I procrastinate til the last minute.If there were no deadlines i would never get anything done ever. So hurray for deadline! they drve my life forward with or without my corropuration! that's my speil for today. I feel better physically but not mentally! that sounds funny oh well!

No comments: