Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's Sunday and I'm sitting here with half of my house cleaned pondering what it is I would like to do next. I need to finish cleaning my house. But I've done enough that I can feel accomplished even if I stop now. I have a season of House that I need to watch. I need to finish the book I'm currently reading. Also, I could make a video for betweenusfriends. I would like to take a bath. See the problem? There are simply too many options. This is how it usually works. I have so much to do but don't know where to start. Plus, most of it isn't time sensitive which makes it easy to procrastinate. So, I figured I would blog until I made a decision. It's been awhile. Although I did just post two new blogs today but they were from awhile back. I typed them up on my ipod and they sat on there for quite a while!

Last weekend I was sick :( but not just the normal coughing and stuffed up sick. I woke up with a fever of 102 on Saturday morning. I am hardly ever sick! It was not fun. I hate being that sick. At one point in the middle of Saturday I wanted to die. Thats how bad it was. Definitely not something I like to experience. yuck. But, now I am feeling much better.

Yesterday I went to a conference type thing for work. They had a bunch of vendors and a few different talks. It was pretty fun. At least as far a classes go. Although some of it was a little cheesy. The guy who was teaching the classes was a life coach so he was very upbeat but sometimes it was a little over the top. But hey, I'm not complaining. I got my 6 credits for only $11 and I'm done for the year. Usually 2 credits cost around $20. So, it was a great money saver.

I also went to see Lovely Bones last night. It was pretty much what I expected as far as the plot line went. Although, I'm not sure how I feel about the ending yet. I definitely want to read the book to see how they differ. I always have a dilemma when it comes to this choice. Do I read the book first and be disappointed by the movie? Or do I see the movie first and then not feel all that compelled to read the book all the way through because I know (basically) what's going to happen? I still can't decide which I like best. Oh, well.

I'm going to keep a counter going at the end of my blog about what book # I'm on. One of my goals this year is to read 40 books!

Books Read:2

No comments: