Tuesday, February 28, 2006

school?!?!?

so over the past like month i've gone to school like a week. okay, that's a little exvaggerated. But i didn't go to school all last week and i only went to school two days the week before that and i didn't go to school (tehcnically) today. Our government class went to the capital building and sat in on the house and senate and took a tour. It was okay. We got out of that at like eleven and then were free for the rest of the day. We went to lunch downtown and to a coffee house nad just kinda walked around. I don't go downtown enough that's for sure. It is kinda relaxing. I mean i know there's lots of cars around and stuff but you just kinda walk around and go exploring and then sit down with people and talk. Man, being out of school is kinda fun as long as you're not like really sick. which i was last week. But today was fun. I need to do stuff like that more often. But i don't cause i get too caught up in being busy and don't take a minute to just sit down and breath in the wonderful air and atmosphere around me. I need to remember to do thi everyonce in awhile. wether it's with friends, family, or just by myself!

No comments: