Sunday, December 13, 2009

blah...

Today I am feeling uberly unmotivated. My house is a disaster area. It seriously looks as though I had a frat party here last night. Or something equal to that. In reality I haven't cleaned my house since before NaNoWriMo. *sigh* I really need to clean. But the messier it gets the more I don't want to clean. I don't know where to start, it's too much work, blah blah blah. haha. Also I need to film a video for my collab channel. But I'm feeling unmotivated to do that either. This is going to be a really whiny blog. yep. Also, I can't decide on a charity for my p4a video and because I don't have much time left I'm thinking the video isn't going to be that good anyways and so I should probably just give up now. Yeah, it's definitely a very unmotivating day. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I slept most the of the day away. I got up at like 3:30 this afternoon. I had my first ever downtown experience last night. It was fun. I didn't even drink that much, but I had to get up at like 9:30 and drive Denise to get her car. I pretty much never wake up that early on weekends and so I came home and went right back to bed and slept forever. But I think I slept too much, which just leaves me groggy and unmotivated. (I wonder how many times I've used that word in this blog. hmm...) So, I am writing to vent in the hopes that I will actually do something. I did start some laundry... so that's at least something. I think I may just need some caffeine. That could be the problem. Probably is actually. Okay... getting some caffeine. I knew that blogging would help!

No comments: