Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Alice In Wonderland

So the beginning of last week I started to get sick. Nothing major, just a head cold. But Thursday (my day off) I laid around all day. My sister came over to cut my hair. Which, if you're wondering, turned out cute. I started telling her about how I had wanted to go see Alice in Wonderland at the midnight showing but how I was sick and had no one to go with. She said that she had wanted to go too. So, I brilliantly said "Let's go." Now mind you, not only was I sick, but I had to work at 7:45 the next morning. Pretty much after I said it I was thinking how bad of an idea it was. But, I went anyways. We ate dinner, went bowling, then saw the movie (in 3-D!). I got home very tired... but woke up the next morning feeling fine. What? It just happened to be one of those times where a bad choice was actually a good one. It happens every once in a while. :)

If you're wondering what I thought about the movie....
It was pretty good. I had very high expectations that it did not necessarily meet. The visuals were good. The color was very vibrant and the 3D was awesome. But it was a little more Disney and a little less Burton then I would have liked. Not to mention that I think I missed the great opportunity of hearing Johnny Depp sing "A very merry Unbirthday". I mean, come on! ;P

No comments: