Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lets see... I actually had things to do today. they were kinda spread out though, i find i get bored easily. I went to breakfast with my parents which was kinda nice. I went and saw Hailey at her TaVaci recital. That was actually really cool. It's a performing arts class that works on singing and acting and dancing. Hailey was very excited and did great! i was so proud of her. She has great facial expressions and isn't afraid to be in front of people. Then Calli came over and we hung out. We went to Donnie Mac's. Which is basically the coolest place ever. I love it! and i had one of their expresso yourself muds which is amazing! yummy. then we came back home and watched to B movies which were pretty funny but kinda weird and slow going. Although one of the movies did have a guy in it with a mullet and numbchucks... it really can't get better than that! haha. it made me laugh so hard. I have not been seeing my friends enough! or maybe it just seems that way and i am extra needy, i don't know. but i've been kind of in a depressing moon lately. It's kind of worrying me. I don't want to go back to where i was. now though, it's only episodes of sadness, it's more tolerable. but it still has me worried. i've been doing good, and it seems as though i should fall back into that soon. i don't want to... but that seems to be the nature of it. So, i am watching it carefully. Although I'm not sure if i can do anything to stop it anyways. wow. enough about that. ummm.... that's it i think. except me and Calli decided that next time we don't know what to watch we should pick some random person to choose a movie for us... it would be an adventure! yep. something to stop the boredom...

No comments: