Tuesday, May 19, 2009

sickness!

so... I have been sick the past couple of days. i hate being sick! not that anyone does like it... it came out of nowhere really. I woke up on monday with a headache, sinus pressure, and an achy body. Today I feel a bit better but no much. It's really random. No one i know has been sick and it's spring for crying out loud. I went to be yesterday at like 9:30 thinking that would help. Although i was able to sleep, i woke up feeling just about the same. grrr... hopefully i will feel better tomorrow. I drank 96 oz. of gatorade, 16 oz. of lemonade, 16 oz. of water, 20 oz. of vitamin water, and some Oj today. haha. yeah. crazyness. plus when i'm sick i cut out caffeine, sugar, and dairy. i need to get better... it's not that bad really. It's just the feeling weak part that i hate. so... that's all that's up with me i guess.

No comments: