Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm stumped

I'm having a serious lack of thoughts on what to write in this blog. Which is kind of weird for me. Usually if I just start writing something will come. I suppose maybe the problem here is that I just don't know how to start. Although part of the problem may possibly be that I usually wait until entirely too late at night to post. haha. But I really can't come up with a topic. So what do I do in this case? I asked Google... but sadly Google didn't have an answer for me today :( So I think I will do today Hayley style. (hey if it's good enough for her it's good enough for me!)

today I saw: A new face at work!
today I heard: A whole bunch of technical jargon that I did not understand... I tried not to laugh!
today I smelled: The wet grass in my yard
today I touched: A handful of new file folders.
today I tasted: The delicious pasta I made for dinner :) It had chicken, tomatos, onions, olive oil and spices... so yummy!

1 comment:

Lex said...

i want delicious pasta!