Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Time

I am still counting this post as going up for Tuesday even though it's technically Wednesday because I haven't gone to bed yet! ha.

Tuesdays are quickly becoming my favorite day of the week. Why? Because of Life Group at the Pursuit. I love it so much! From the first time I went I've felt right at home and could feel God's presence. I'm excited to see what God has in store for my life. I'm not sure exactly what that is going to look like but I have a feeling it's going to be big. :)

Even though the last few years of my life have been emotionally draining, I've learned a lot and I'm starting to realize it more and more. I'm not used to telling my life story to people at a moments notice (or at all really). But I've been doing it lately at Life Group. I'm learning how to allow myself to open up and let myself be loved. Things I've never been good at. I'm learning to trust God over again. Life is good. :)

2 comments:

Chantel said...

That's really cool that you have a group like Life Group. Is it just like a church young adult program? Seems like things are going well for ya! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey lady! Yeah, it's pretty much a college age Bible study. But it's really nice to get plugged in again. I love it! Things are going well :) How are you?