Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ranting!

I AM SO BORED! Now that my friends have gone back to school and have things (like homework) to do I have a pretty good chunk of free time. The thing is... I have absolutely no idea what to do with it. Sure I could do dishes or clean house. But where is the fun in that, huh? I just finished rereading The Hunger Games and Catching Fire (which if you haven't read you MUST) and now I'm waiting for my copy of Mockingjay to come in the mail. So I have nothing to read either. Bah! I've basically spent this entire weekend alone :( I used to be so good at being alone but now I just get bored or lonely. Or both. RANT RANT RANT!
That is all.

1 comment:

Chantel said...

thanks for the comment!! i didn't know you liked to dance too! we will have to go dancing sometime when I move back to Boise in May! :)