Friday, August 06, 2010

Really?

I need to start making time for actual posts. grr...

Today I went to Red Robin for lunch. Although it was kind of my breakfast too since I got up at noon! haha. I always sleep in if I have a choice. I got to meet one of Kayla's coworkers who was super nice and one of her friends too. We went shopping at Target, which is one of my favorite stores. I swear I can spend no less than $60 every time I go there. Lucky for me I can't make it there too often!

After that Kayla and I came back to my house. A few days ago the swamp cooler in my house broke. Since it was so hot today it was like ninety degrees in my house! Way too hot. So were roped Calli into swimming which was really nice. Then we headed to Kayla's house to workout out (we're doing P90X). Her mom invited me to stay and watch It's Complicated. It was a really nice and chill night. Now I'm going to head to bed because I have to work tomorrow and I'm running the show!

No comments: