Sunday, November 15, 2009

Half Way

A lot has happened since I last posted. So, I will try to just summarize:

I lost a filling. I was writing for NaNoWriMo, and of course eating snacks, and popped a filling. So not good. I have an appointment of Tuesday for a consultation. Hopefully they'll be able to just re-fill my tooth. Right now it's pretty much just annoying.

It's the half-way point of NaNoWriMo and I'm right on track at 25,055 words. I really wish I was ahead, but being on track is good. Like I've said before, I am a notorious procrastinator. So really, being on track is good. I almost kind of feeling like I'm missing out on the NaNoWriMo experience by not being behind. Part of the whole thing is being stressed out, pushing yourself to your potential. I haven't really been that stressed yet. I've had days where I haven't wanted to write, but I haven't been stressed yet. I need to get a day's worth of words ahead on my word count, because on Thursday I am going to the New Moon premiere. I'm probably not going to be writing that day.

My birthday! It was fun. I spent my actual birthday looking cute and watching the BSU vs. Vandals game at the ram. Then I came home and watched Grey's Anatomy (and because of this crying!). It was pretty great. I like when I'm not the one being focused on. Then I had a really good talk with Jeanine. Then I had a horrible talk with a boy. The boy actually. The one I've been wanting to let go of forever and just can't seem to. This is the same boy I've been talking about needing to let go of forever. I love him, and it's freakin' hard. But I have been letting go of him, or at least trying. We talked last night, and although it didn't go exactly like I wanted it to, at least he knows I'm serious about letting him go, about moving on. So we'll see how that goes. I'm like 85% sure I can do it. Even though I know I need to let him go, and it's been pathetically too long,it still hurts. It always hurts. I just really,really, hope i can move on this time.

Today, I went to my parents house and had a little party. Kayla came over too, which was great. We ate, played games, and just talked. I'm really exited because my parents bought me tickets to go see Relient K and TobyMac in concert. It's going to be awesome! I also got money for books,undies,a journal,and some money from my parents. Even though I wasn't looking forward to this birthday just because of the whole age thing, it's been really fun. Even with the whole boy thing. I have a great family and great friends :)


NaNoWriMo words: 20,055

Days to New Moon premiere: 4

No comments: