Tuesday, November 24, 2009

personality types, end of november

I've gotten bad at posting again :(

November is almost over which means the end of NaNoWriMo. I've been really, really thankful for it this month. It has kept my mind off of other things. It's getting down to the wire. I have 7,000 odd words left to type. This last Sunday I wrote 10,000 words which was freakin' amazing. seriously. I've been loving the productiveness that is coming from writing a novel. I'm still going...

about that "other" thing. I did in fact have that heart to heart i needed to. Only it kinda ended up being just my heart and then some yelling. Not how i wanted it to go, but what can you do. This person has been basically lying to me (if not directly then by omission) for a while now :( It's not a good situation. But, strangely enough i have been able to kind of put it past me and move on faster than i thought. I've been doing good. In the past I have been somewhat notorious for wallowing in situations that go bad with this person. I'm proud of me for this!

The New Moon premiere was fun. A small group of us went and I enjoyed the movie. There were things I did and didn't like about the movie, but overall it was good. It's weird to me that just a year ago twilight came out. It's been quite the year...

I took the Jung Typology test and got INTJ (introverted,Intuitive,thinking,judging) which is really good at describing me, like scarily good. If you would like to take the test visit: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp it's pretty interesting.

No comments: