Sunday, November 01, 2009

NaNoWriMo

So... today I spent the majority of my time writing. Heck, this is my second blog post of the day. I'm a writing machine! haha. Seriously though, i thought getting the words to flow would be harder. But there's no pressure to write well so that's a plus. There's only pressure to write. I have successfully writen 4,514 words of my 50,000 today. So, that's pretty good. The average word count is 1,667. So, as of now I'm ahead of the game. I just have to keep truckin'. Here's my problem. I'm feeling in the writing mood. And I am really scared that if I go to sleep, i'll lose motivation. I don't know why. I just have a feeling. I'm so in the zone of writing right now that I'm afraid sleeping, getting up, and working will knock me out of the zone and I'll freeze up and fall behind. However, I am now putting a story to paper that I've been writing in my head for years. The basic plot is there. Some of the conversations and things have been thought over so many times that putting them to life isn't going to be a problem at all. And so far the words have just flowed. But I don't want to get out of the groove. I want to win. I want to finish this novel. it's a big deal to me. I wish I could just lock myself up for like a week and do nothing but write- i'm sure i'd get pretty far. I like counting the words. When I started this I had no idea how addicting the writing would be. I should have known. I have a very addictive personality. How could I not get caught up in this. Hopefully, I will stay motivated *crosses fingers* cause I need to sleep. NEED to. I'm still sick and I do want to get better. I should have gone to bed like an hour ago. But now that I have vented I am going to bed so, goodnight. Thanks for listening to my rant :)

NaNoWriMo count: 4,514!!!

No comments: