Friday, November 06, 2009

remember remember the fifth of november

I am currently watching V for Vendetta. I love that movie. It's so fitting seeing that it is the fifth of November.

Tonight I had a kind of write-a-thon though I only wrote 4,000 words. It works. I would have really liked to write 2,000 more. But I also really wanted to watch this movie. The movie won out.

I hung out in blogtv with Dr.Noise tonight also. Which was really fun. There were only about 40 people in the chat so I could actually talk. It was a nice change. I've never really listened to his music before but he is really talented. I'll have to look more into it. :)

I've actually been getting more sleep since I started NaNoWriMo which doesn't make any sense at all. Seriously. I think that writing this much makes me emotionally drained, therefore I go to bed a little earlier and sleep well. That's the only explanation I can think of.

On my lunch break I saw something horrible. A teen boy (my guess is around 14) was riding a bike without any helmet. This in and of it's self is bad. But he was also toting what I assume is his little brother on his bike. The kid was around two and was sitting on the handle bars. He wasn't wearing a helmet either. I was speechless. It makes me sick. I wanted to take that child. I just don't understand. To me, not wearing a helmet while riding a bike is more dangerous than not wearing your seatbelt in your car. At least in your car you have a buffer from the road. It scares me. He was biking down a very busy road and crossing traffic. I think riding your bike without a helmet should be illegal. Not cool.

NaNoWriMo word count: 16,091 (and it's only day five!)

days to my birthday:9

days to New Moon premiere:15

November is a good month :)

No comments: